•BAKED POTATOES WITH DILL AND GARLIC•
- a packet of diced potatoes Appetito;
- oil for brushing the potatoes;
- dollops of butter to top the potatoes;
- garlic powder /optional/;
- yoghurt sauce “Аppetito”;
Place the potatoes in a medium – sized baking tin /it is recommended that the tin should be large-bottomed, so that all the potatoes can spread and bake evenly/. Brush them with some oil, salt and garlic powder. Add about 1sm. of water, cover with tin foil and place in a preheated oven to 200℃ or 180℃ with fan. After about 20min. remove the foil, add a few dollops of butter on top of the potatoes, and return to the oven until the potatoes are golden brown. After removing from the oven, add a sprinkle of chopped fresh dill and serve hot with a side dish of yoghurt sauce “Appetito”.